Login to complete an application
Colonial Williamsburg Teacher Institute
Fifth-Grade Teacher Institute - Week of June 2, 2024
Eighth-Grade Teacher Institute - Week of June 9, 2024
Please carefully read and review ALL information related to the Colonial Williamsburg Teacher Institute on the Oklahoma Foundation for Excellence website before you begin the application process.
Tips for application submission:
- Use the Google Chrome web browser for best results.
- You will need to create an account to submit an application.
- You may save and come back to your application at any time up to the deadline; you do NOT need to finish in one sitting.
- All information must be input via text box. If cutting and pasting from an existing document, save as plain text first for best results.
The application requires two directed recommendations – one from your school principal and one from a colleague or other educator qualified to assess your teaching skills. Through the online portal, you will designate individuals to submit these recommendations.
- Your principal and secondary reference will receive a system-generated email requesting specific information. They will click on the link to provide information in the email and will not be required to create an account or log in.
- YOU are responsible for ensuring that all information – including recommendations from your principal and secondary reference – is submitted by the deadline.
- The deadline for submissions is 5 p.m. on Thursday, February 1, 2024.
- When your application has been submitted you will see a confirmation page letting you know we have received your submission.
For more information, contact Elizabeth Inbody at (405) 236-0006 x12 or firstname.lastname@example.org.