Login to complete an application
Colonial Williamsburg Teacher Institute
Fifth-Grade Teacher Institute, June 6-12, 2020
Eighth-Grade Teacher Institute, June 13-19, 2020
Please carefully read and review ALL information related to the Colonial Williamsburg Teacher Institute on the Oklahoma Foundation for Excellence Website prior to starting the application process.
Tips for application submission:
- Use the Google Chrome web browser for best results.
- You will need to create an account to submit your application.
- You may save and come back to your form at any time up to the deadline, you do NOT need to finish the form in one sitting.
- All requested information must be input via text box. If cutting and pasting from an existing document, save as plain text first for best results.
The application requires two directed recommendations – one from the school principal and one from another teacher, parent or community member qualified to comment on the teaching skills of the applicant. The applicant will invite individuals – through the online portal – to submit recommendations.
- The principal and secondary reference will receive a system-generated email requesting specific information. They will click on the link to provide information in the email and will not be required to create an account or log in.
- The applicant is responsible for ensuring that all information – including recommendations from the principal and secondary reference – is submitted by the Feb. 1, 2020, deadline.
- The deadline for applications is midnight Saturday, February 1, 2020.
- When your application is complete and has been submitted you will see a confirmation page letting you know we have received your submission.
For more information, contact Brenda Wheelock, (405) 236-0006, email - email@example.com
Oklahoma Foundation for Excellence, 101 Park Avenue, Suite 420, Oklahoma City, OK 73102